TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ‘Easter Egg Hunt Competition!’ (‘the Competition’)
This document (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the contractual terms on which you may enter the Competition (the “Terms”).
We recommend that, if you intend to enter into the competition, you print a copy of these Terms for your future reference.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- PiggyBank is a trading name of DJS (UK) Limited which is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference number 660382.
- Registered in England No 07952979. DJS (UK) Limited, 28 Avenue Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5SL.
- Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office No. Z3140485.
- To contact us, please visit us at https://www.piggy-bank.co.uk/contact/ or call us on 0800 206 1560
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- To enter the competition, all you need to is like this post and comment below with your guess, before the deadline of 17th April 2019.
- Entries received after 11.59pm on 16th April 2019 will not be valid.
RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY
- Anyone over the age of 18 can enter the competition.
- No more than one entry per person.
- Providing incorrect information (such as a false name, contact number or email address) will mean that you are ineligible to enter the competition.
- PiggyBank may disregard any entry it believes has been made in breach of these Terms.
- The first prizes £100 Amazon voucher
- The second prize is a personalized Easter Egg
- The third prize is a Chocolate Piglet
- The winners will be required to confirm the address to which their prize should be sent to when PiggyBank contact them to inform them of their win
RULES AND PROCEDURES
- Your guess submission must be clear and concise and must only contain one number.
- There is only one guess allowed per person.
- Please note that PiggyBank may contact you on the details provided to discuss your review or account.
SELECTING THE WINNER
- PiggyBank will draw 3 winners.
- The winners will be selected based on correctly guessing the number of eggs in the image.
- PiggyBank will attempt to contact the winners via social media. PiggyBank reserves the right to redraw if the winner cannot reasonably be contacted within 72 hours of the draw.
- The winner’s prize will be sent to them at the UK address which they provide when contacted by PiggyBank. The prize will be sent within 14 days of the winner’s confirmation of the address.
PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY
- The winner’s first name will be announced on PiggyBank social media channels, within 6 weeks of the prize draw.
- The winners may be asked to take part in free publicity surrounding their win but participation in such publicity is not compulsory.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- If PiggyBank fails to comply with these terms it will be responsible for the loss or damage which you suffer which is a foreseeable result of its breach of the terms or its negligence. However, PiggyBank will not be responsible for loss or damage which is not foreseeable or which is outside of PiggyBank’s reasonable control.
- No responsibility or liability will be accepted by PiggyBank for entries which are not received or are lost in transmission for any reason. Proof of sending the transmission will not be accepted as proof of entry. Corrupted, damaged, unintelligible, inaudible or incomplete entries will be invalid.
- Discretion: Where these terms refer to exercise of an discretion by PiggyBank such discretion shall be absolute and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding any associated decisions.
- Events beyond our control: Events may occur that render the Survey itself or the selection of the winners impractical due to reasons beyond PiggyBank’s control. We may, at our discretion, make such variations or amendments to the prize draw as we feel are necessary as a result of such events.
- Cancellation of the Competition: PiggyBank reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition in whole or in part at any time. PiggyBank will have no liability to you or to any third-party, as a result of such change.
- Entire Agreement: These terms (together with the documents referred to in them) constitute the entire agreement between you and PiggyBank in relation to your entry to the Competition, and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements in respect of the Competition
- Variation: We may update these terms from time to time. We will notify you of any changes via social media. These changes will take effect from once such notice has been given.
- Other promotions: Any other promotions run by PiggyBank will be governed by their own separate terms and conditions.
- Applicable Law: These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.