We’re just past the midway point in the dreaded January, and to get through what feels like the longest month of the year we’re giving one lucky winner not one but two £50 Netflix gift cards!
To win all you have to is follow our Facebook page, like the competition post, and comment what you’re looking forward to in 2018.
The winner will be announced on the 29th of January 2018 so keep your eyes peeled!
Terms & Conditions
PiggyBank – PiggyBank Netflix Gift Card Competition (‘the Promotion’)
- The Promoter of the Promotion is PiggyBank Loans, a trading name of DJS (UK) Ltd, The Riverside Suite, Knapp Mill, Mill Road, Christchurch, BH23 2JY (“the Promoter”).
- This free prize draw is open to anyone living in the UK and over the age of 18, excluding employees of DJS (UK) Ltd , their families, or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the Promotion you must like and follow to the PiggyBank Facebook page and comment on the Promotion post before the competition closes the 28th of January 2018.
- Entries received after 11.59pm on 28th of January 2018 will not be valid.
- The winner will be selected at random from all of the entries that meet the terms and conditions. The winner will be contacted via their Facebook social media account within five working days.
- The winner will receive two £50 Netflix gift vouchers.
- If the the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, or the winner does not wish to receive their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If your entry into the prize draw is successful we will use the contact information we have stored for you to let you know you’ve won.