Short Term Loans - No Credit Check
Are you wanting a loan but would prefer not to have your credit checked? Choose a no credit check loan. This means that your credit rating won’t be checked by a lender or broker. They still however need to make sure that the amount will be repaid so they may carry out an identity check to check that you are not bankrupt or on an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA).
Who takes out a no credit check loan?
Three reasons that people decide to take out a no credit check loan;
- Bad credit history - Some people may have a poor credit history while some may have none at all.
- Privacy – When lenders or brokers carry out a credit rating report on someone who wants to borrow money, the process may feel invasive and time consuming.
- Improving credit status – A successful payback of the loan can help build a good credit rating.
Do your research
Start by checking out the following points;
- Length of loan - These are short-term loans to reduce the time the lender is at risk of loan defaults.
- Small loan amounts – If you choose not to have your credit rating checked, it’s likely you’ll only be able to borrow a small loan – no more than £1000. This is because lenders consider it a risk to provide larger loans to people with no collateral and only lend to people they think can afford to repay on time.
- Interest charges – A no credit check loan will charge interest.
If you want to learn more about improving your credit rate and managing your money visit the Money Advice Service.
Why Choose Us?
- Direct Lender
- No Payout Fee
- No Hidden Costs
- Fast Online Application
- Multiple Repayment Options
- 100% UK Based
- Fully Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority