Short Term Loans - No Credit Check Online
Are you wanting a loan but would prefer not to have your credit checked? Then choose a no credit check loan. This means that your credit rating won’t be checked by a lender or broker. However, they still need to be confident that the amount you borrow will be repaid so they may conduct an identity check to check for bankruptcy or an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA). Lenders will look at your employment status, existing debts and securities as well as looking at other considerations to ensure you can afford to repay a loan.
Who takes out a no credit check loan online?
Three reasons that people decide to take out a no credit check loans online;
- Bad credit history - Some people may have a poor credit history while some may have none at all but they can apply for this type of loan.
- Privacy – When lenders or brokers carry out a credit rating report on someone who wants to borrow money, the process may feel invasive and time consuming.
- Improving credit status – A successful payback of the loan can help build a good credit rating.
Do your research
Begin by checking out the following points;
- Small loan amounts – If you choose not to have your credit rating checked, it’s likely you’ll only be able to borrow a small loan – no more than £1000. This is because lenders consider it a risk to provide larger loans to people with no collateral and only lend to people they think can afford to repay on time.
- Length of loan - These are short -term loans to reduce the time the lender is at risk of loan defaults.
- Interest charges – A no credit check loan will charge interest.
If you want to learn more about improving your credit rate and managing your money visit the Money Advice Service.
Why Choose Us?
- Direct Lender
- No Payout Fee
- No Hidden Costs
- Fast Online Application
- Multiple Repayment Options
- 100% UK Based
- Fully Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority