WARNING: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to: moneyadviceservice.org.uk
- 1.2 million people took out short term loans in 2009, rising to 1.6 million in 2010.
- 4.8 million loans were paid out in 2010, resulting in a total lending of £1.6 billion. Early forecasts have predicted at least a 30% rise in total lending for 2012.
- IRN Research predicts the number of borrowers could potentially rise by 40-45 per cent in the coming years.
Demographic information for the average payday loan borrower:
- Tech savvy and 25% have either an iPhone or high spec Android device.
- Are used to using overdrafts and credit cards for short term debt and payments.
Why Choose Us?
- Direct Lender
- No Payout Fee
- No Hidden Costs
- Fast Online Application
- Multiple Repayment Options
- 100% UK Based
- Fully Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority